Sunday, August 05, 2007

Lookin' good

I had to come home from church because I remembered in the middle of the service that I forgot to send a bottle in the diaper bag. So, it's heating and I thought I would take a quick minute to blog.

As I was coming into the church building this morning with both boys, the diaper bag, and some soggy toast feeling rushed and sweaty, a really creepy weird guy at our church told me I was "looking good." What a way to start the day! Maybe I should have been flattered but mostly I felt disgusted. Anyway, just thought that was something worth sharing. Ok, gotta go.

4 comments:

Maury said...

Was it the "parking guy"?

Jenny Hintze said...

That would be the one.

Unknown said...

Ok, I have never felt the need to comment on your blog before but I am compelled to clarify that by the "parking guy" you don't mean my husband, it's the other parking guy, right? Also, I was not part of the forking escapade this time. We would have done a much better job. It would have taken you a lot longer to pick all of them up and to unwrap your car and truck if our band of forkers had been the culprits.

Jenny Hintze said...

That's so funny! I didn't even think about the other poor parking guy(s) when I confirmed that. No, I do not mean your husband. He may be a little weird, but not creepy.

And I still think Erin was involved in the forking thing. I think she's just too ashamed to admit it. Her right dimple showed up when she said she didn't do it and she averted her eyes. Suspicious. Very suspicious indeed.