Thursday, June 29, 2006

Baby Purchases

I found these two items on ebay to hang in the nursery.







Probably once the kid has a permanent name, we'll get some wooden letters and spell her name somewhere on the wall. Just imagine....

S H A A K - T I

spelled out in pretty pink gingham letters hanging from ribbon over her crib. Won't that be cute?



Ok, maybe not.

I also bought some girlie clothes today. I found some great deals at JCPenney and Dillards. I could probably turn them around on ebay for a decent profit but then I'd have to go out all over again and buy more stuff. Girl clothes are so funny. Many of them come with these little built in panties.....so cute.


1 comment:

Mad Housewife said...

I love all the things you're buying for the baby's room. I also get a kick out of the little bloomers that come with every girlie dress and skirt for baby girls. My daughter thinks they're her "big girl panties" and loves to wear them over her diaper.