Friday, June 09, 2006

Sick again

I started feeling a little crummy Monday night. So Tuesday morning I started taking Zicam. Who knows if it really works or not but I figured it was worth a try. Maybe it has helped a little, but now it's Friday and my voice is pretty much gone and I'm fairly sure I have a sinus infection. I'm pretty sure about the sinus infection thing because of color and consistency.....would you like for me to go on? I could go on.....

Anyway, we were supposed to help with worship at a church in Pearland on Sunday morning and a church in Tomball on Sunday night. I don't think either of those things are going to happen. I hate to leave those churches in a lurch like this, but there's not much I can do about it. This will be the second and third time in the last couple of months I have had to bail because of being sick. Is it a sign? Maybe so.

5 comments:

Jim Looby said...

As I observe from my perches, leaving churches in lurches is bizzerches. (yeah, so I ran out of rhyme there. Sue me.)

Feel better. It sucks to be sick on a weekend, no matter what you have to do.

Maury said...

You can come play djembe with us, now.

=)

Phillip Hintze said...

You could always use Jack's kazoo...

Jenny Hintze said...

Gotta have a voice to kazoo. And the djembe thing would be pretty humorous.

Lizanne said...

Try a sinus rinse-a holistic store will have a nasal pot-very weird but it definitely works! By the way, leaving us in a lurch only allows room for God to do what only He can do.