Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Baby stuff

I know all of my faithful readers have just been wondering and wondering what I decided to do about the valance. Well, I took the other one back and my mother-in -law made a valance out of the same material that the bedskirt it made of. Here are the two pictures side by side. I think the new one looks much better. Thanks, Debbie. Oh yeah, and we also added a celing fan to the room. The light fixture that was there was hideous.





By the way, we're having our home study on Sunday afternoon at 4:30. It will probably last three hours or so. Should I have dinner ready and ask her to eat with us?? Will she think I'm sucking up? What if she doesn't like my cooking? What should I do?

5 comments:

Maury said...

Everyone enjoys nachos.

mindy said...

the room looks wonderful.

i'd try to be as normal as possible - maybe without the laundry all over the place or chinese take-out. but, say a prayer for calmness and try to be natural. i'd have dinner ready for phillip & jackson and then have maybe some cookies to offer her, or something? i don't know, just an idea. it's definitely exciting!

Lizanne said...

Very nice. It all loks great!

Mad Housewife said...

The room looks fantastic! I love the area rug--Where did you get it? We're currently trying to change our computer room into a baby's room. I think our computers/desks will end up in the dining room because there isn't anywhere else to put everything. And I really want to know where I can get that rug there in your child's room--It's so colorful and pretty!

Jenny Hintze said...

We got it at Target. I think they have a couple more.