Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Little Update

We have one more class this Tuesday evening. And then we have CPR/First Aid training on Saturday. The director said she plans on doing our home study the last week in July and licensing could come within a couple of days after that if there are no problems. The agency we're using moves very fast. Since we are requesting a mixed race baby, we won't have to wait very long at all. Some people get a baby on the day they're licensed. So, long story short, we'll probably have a little one sometime in eary August, possibly the first week in August. We're pretty excited.

5 comments:

Mad Housewife said...

I'm so excited for you!

Jim Looby said...

That's awesome.

Maury said...

Cool! =)

Have you guys settled on a name yet (I can't remember if I asked this already, and I'm too lazy to comment hunt)?

Amy said...

Yay! I'm really happy for you!

Jim Looby said...

Skaak-Ti.