Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Texas Burrito Factory

There's a new restaurant in Freeport called The Texas Burrito Factory. I heard about it from a couple of people, so I thought we should try it. It's a really cute little place in the arm pit of Freeport and their food is really good. I think it's family owned and I think that maybe the family that owns it lives above it. There were like four little kids running around upstairs. The owner said it was racoons. Anyway, they're a lot like Chipotle, except the rice is not as "clean." That's just kind of an inside joke that about two people will get. Actually their rice is just fine. But it's just a pretty good little dive to get a huge burrito. I actully got a big ole quesadilla, aka "Texas Fold 'Em." You can expect to pay about $6.00 or so for an enormous burrito full of all kinds of stuff. They are located at 218 West Broad in Freeport incase any of you are interested in trying it. Their hours are 10:30-6:00 Monday-Friday and 10:30-3:00 on Saturdays, closed on Sundays. You should check it out.

6 comments:

Jim Looby said...

Mail me one? Please?

Chuchey Dradey said...

Mail me 2! Wait, I guess I could go if I want one bad enough.... Good luck on getting Maury to try it, but wait.... I have been to a hole in the wall burrito shack with him before. He might try it.

Chuchey Dradey said...

they even have a website too!
texasburritofactory.com

Maury said...

DO NOT MAIL DONNIE A BURRITO. I don't want to have to tell the story from Mr. Anthony's that night when the table launched the coffee cup...

Jim Looby said...

Wierd. I was just thinking about that yesterday. Or you could tell the story about the coffee shop in Sundance with the Unisex restroom... that was cleared out by my hero snoopdon...

Maury said...

Heh, I think Phillip's heard that story form me about a dozen times. In fact, I brought it up again at church last weekend.

What we have done with Donnie?

As an aside, my "Word Verification" phrase for this post was "dadgnp" -- sound like one of the sounds Donnie was making at the Haus (as well as the sound those Baylor chicks were making afterward).