Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lots of Clothes

Man, this kiddo is set....atleast for the first 6 months of her life or so. We have bought a few things here and there in the last few weeks. Some friends of ours passed along a ton of little girl things that their baby has outgrown. That was such a blessing. They must have given us 20 hair bows! I guess their daughter doesn't like those things.

I really don't like to do laundry, but I have been having fun getting all these little clothes washed and put away....and taking them out and looking at them and putting them back.....and refolding them and putting them away some more. It's crazy, I know. Check out these little ruffled panties I bought today. Aren't they cute?!



F.Y.I., I asked about putting pictures on the internet...big fat NO, NO!
So, unfortunately, we will not be able to post any pictures of her on our blogs or flickr pages. But once she's adopted, we'll be posting them like crazy!

2 comments:

Maury said...

Clear something up for me:

You guys will get the new babe in a few weeks (or whatever), but what you'll get then is really custody of some sort, so then you'll have to go through the adoption process? Is this like a mandatory waiting process to make sure all is well after a period of time before totally turning her over to you guys (from a legal standpoint)? How long do you have to wait?

Mad Housewife said...

How cute! I remember waiting for my little Evelyn to be born... I would race through the baby department of any store--pregnant and big as a house, mind you--buying all sorts of cute little outfits and stuff. I'd rather shop for my kids than anyone else.

Right now we are trying the potty-training thing with Evelyn. Not exactly working out though. She does like wearing her 'big girl panties', but over her diaper like shorts or pants.

Don't get too discouraged over the hair issue. My daugher keeps her hair up for about ten minutes, then you see her pulling out the bow to play with it. I think most girls are simply curious about what that thing is on their heads and want to check it out.