Saturday, July 29, 2006

Home Study Tomorrow

Our home study is tomorrow at 4:30. I think we're ready. The house is cleaner than it has been in a long time. All except for Jack's room of course. The little creep can't keep his room clean for 20 minutes. I'm exhausted. I'll just have to do a few little things tomorrow so I'll be able to relax most of the day. I've decided to just throw some stuff in the crock pot in the morning and maybe by dinner time we'll have something resembling food. I'm hoping it will turn out to be tortilla soup. We shall see. Anyway, I'll update on how the home study goes.

1 comment:

Mad Housewife said...

Your home study will be fine. I'm sure your home looks great. And I know all about children not keeping their rooms clean. It seems like when I help pick up toys, one of them is always getting them back out as I put them into the toybox. It's impossible for a child's room to be perfectly clean. That's just the way it is.