Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm ready for this day to be over!

It's 11:20 a.m. and I've already had it with this day! Between work (church) stuff, my husband being tied with up with church band responsibilities, an unhappy baby, and my children pooping at inconvenient times and places I am already completely stressed out, ticked off, and exhausted. And this day is not even close to being over yet. I still have to do lots more work (church) stuff, figure out what my family is eating for lunch and dinner, and go to small group. I don't want to do any of it. I want to go check into a hotel and not have to see or speak to anyone until tomorrow at the earliest. But I can't do that, so instead I'll just share a little of my frustration with those of you reading this. I have decided that I will not do anymore work stuff on Sundays anymore. They simply do not pay me enough. The message today was about His Needs/Her Needs in marriage. I didn't get to hear it because I had to go get my screaming child. So Phillip, I'm afraid you're outta luck, pal.

No comments: