Sunday, July 06, 2008

Puppet Show

Jack made puppets out of paper sacks at my mom's house this evening. I was over there for a little while and I made a puppet too. He wanted to have a puppet show when he got home. Mine is the red head with cleavage whose getting destroyed by Leonardo in the last few scenes. Anyway, Jackson made all four Ninja Turtles, a frog, and a kitty. I don't think the frog or the cat are featured in any of these pictures. If you're wondering what is on Leonardo's back, they're swords. Blue swords made of popsicle sticks. The last picture is of Jackson laughing at Phillip's puppet show. Phillip wouldn't let me take any pictures of his performance. He's got stage fright. I love Jackson's different little expressions in these pictures. He's very entertaining.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute puppet show, and we did have fun making them (Jackson made the most). The expressions on his face are worth it all.
Granny