Saturday, October 04, 2008

Out takes

After photographing those beautiful little girls on Thursday morning I decided to try to get a few shots of my boys together. I thought it would be so nice to have some cute shots of the boys together in their geeky little clothes. What was I thinking?! We were there for about five minutes before Mikey threw himself backwards onto the gravel kicking and screaming. I took 18 pictures before we called it quits. With the girls we had a wonderful, relaxed 2 hour shoot. I took over 200 pictures and had a hard time narrowing it down. With my boys, 5 minutes, 18 not-to-pretty-good pictures. Here are the out takes. I only got out takes. The one of Jackson is cute but it's not really sharp enough and he's being cheesy. If I ever try this again I'll make sure they don't wear white socks.




No comments: