Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Bear Hunt

I have a cd of children's music that I copied from a preschool I worked at. Yes, I copied music. Let me explain. For those of you think there is no explanation, then just skip this part. We had about 25 or more children's cds. There were probably only 2-3 songs per cd that I ever used as the music teacher. So, I compiled the songs I liked onto one disk to use at the school. I had the numbers pretty much memorized so it was very easy for me to get to the right song quickly. Before I left, I made a copy for my "records."

Anyway, we have Greg and Steve's "The Bear Hunt" on it and Mikey loves it. He dances and makes up his own little moves and has a lot of fun with it. He will let us watch him do it but if we start to try to do it with him, he gets all bent out of shape. He just stops dancing and closes his eyes and shakes his head and wrinkles up his nose. It's just his own little private activity. He's not very good at sharing stuff. If ever we get a video camera thing, I'll record it. It's pretty funny.

No comments: