Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jackson's school work

Okay, I had to take a minute to post a few pictures of Jackson's recent school work. The first two were brought home today. They were done in honor of Martin Luther King. Of course I mean no disrespect to Dr. King (and I'm sure Jackson doesn't either). We all know he was an incredible man. But.....apparently he had green eyes, fangs, and two caucasian daughters. I guess they're fangs. I'm not positive about that.

UPDATE: I confirmed with Jackson this morning....these are indeed fangs. Jackson wanted Martin Luther King, Jr. to look like a vampire.




This is another drawing Jackson brought home before the Christmas break. Just read the directions and see what Jackson decided to draw. I don't think he actually read the directions very carefully. The person is crying and I'm pretty sure that's blood or entrails coming out of his body. This horrible scene was drawn inside a wreath with a happy little bow. Isn't that sweet?

Q: How did you help someone this Christmas season.
A: Well, I called 911 when they got hit by a bus....does that count?

1 comment:

Beej said...

Jenny-
Debbie shared the link to your blog with me and I've been lurking a little, but this post brought me right out into the open.

We played a game with the family a few years ago where everybody gets a piece of paper and they draw something on it, then pass the paper to the next person and they add to it and so on. At the end of the game, every single picture had somebody on fire or being eaten by a giant toothed worm or something. The culprit was always my son. Boys *rolls eyes*