Friday, January 16, 2009

Endorsement for Seagate throat spray

I've been using Seagate nose and throat spray for over a year now when I start to feel the slightest inkling of sickness. I have been so much healthier the last year. If you have ever been around me much or especially if you've ever worked with me then you know that I get sick alot. I get sinus infections, strep throat, ear infections, colds... very often. But seriously since I've been using this stuff I have been really well. I woke up yesterday morning with a tickle in my throat, which is what led to the accidental use of the anti-itch spray in my throat. I think I was so traumatized by that that I only used my real throat spray a couple of times yesterday. Last night I went to bed about 9:30 with a very sore and very red throat. I really thought it was strep throat. I've had it many times and I know what it feels like. But I woke up several times during the night and used my throat spray and nose spray and my throat feels almost normal this morning. I still don't feel great. My body is little achy and I just don't feel well. I'm not sure if I should go to the doctor or not. I hate to go and be exposed to who knows what at the doctor's office. But if what I had/have is strep throat then this stuff has basically cured it. Even if it wasn't strep, it was something very unpleasant that went away over night. And it's not a placebo because I really didn't think it wasn't going to do any good but I used it anyway. Also, there was a time a couple of years ago that I used their ear drops for an ear infection and it cleared it up without antibiotics.

I wouldn't be telling you about this stuff if I didn't whole heartedly believe that it works. You can buy the throat spray and nose spray and ear drops at the health food store next to Food Lion on Oyster Creek Dr. The store is called Peak Nutrition. The sprays are about $10-$15 a piece.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Pass this on to everyone you know... :)

I went to buy some at Peak one time at your recommendation and they were out. Then I forgot about it. Will have to get some.

The Reich Blog said...

I love that place!