Thursday, January 15, 2009

Throat spray

Just in case you're not one of my facebook friends and didn't see my status today, I thought I would share this embarrassing story. Today is my 31st birthday. Not that I'm fishing for happy birthdays or anything like that. I just think it's important to note that the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was spray anti-itch spray in my throat. I actually sprayed twice before I realized something was very wrong. I really wish I had a video of myself doing this. I think it would probably be very funny to watch. I pretty much freaked out and kind of screamed and started frantically gargling water and spitting it out. My throat has felt weird all day. I'm not sure if it would have felt kind of bad today anyway or if it's the Wal-a-dryl spray. So I hope the rest of my 31st year is not full of similar sorts of calamity. Maybe it will be full of unexpected surprises. The anti-itch throat spray was certainly an unexpected surprise.

1 comment:

mindy said...

I wish you had a video too. I'd laugh & laugh! Mark & I call everything "Wal-a" __fill in the blank. "Wal-a-cedrin"..."Wal-a-nol". haha.