Monday, September 08, 2008

Just random stuff

The tooth is still there. It looks really gross. We've pretty much given up on pulling it out. Today we're out of cash so I haven't pushed the issue. He has already "earned" $3 from that tooth and it's not even out yet.

We've got two little boys who don't want to go to school. Mikey doesn't go to "real" school just mother's day out, but still. I'll be glad when they both adjust and stop all this crying business.

Tomorrow is going to be insane. I'm subbing at the preschool for the music teacher. And right after school we have CPR, which is always an awesome time! Then I have to get Jackson, go home, try to miraculously clean the house a little. Then the dog has to go to the vet at 5:00 for his shots. Don't know where dinner is going to fit in but I'm sure it will find a way.

This storm is threatening all of my awesome plans. I'm supposed to have two shoots this weekend if the storm doesn't ruin it. I've had to move/cancel two shoots already for weather stuff. And I had to postpone another one because the expectant mother ended up on bed rest (yuck!). Anyway, it's been kind of nice to have a little photography break but the break needs to be over. I hate my photo blog being stagnant. It really bothers me to not have new stuff on there. And Mikey and I have much needed haircuts scheduled for Friday. I had to cancel our previous appointments for a photo shoot that ended up being cancelled by bad weather. UGGGHHH!

If we have to evacuate without my father-in-law, that's not going to be fun. Evacuating is never fun, I guess. Donald is in Bulgaria until Sunday (I think). Our friend Roger might end up having to pull the folks' camper to Lake Belton for us since Donald won't be here to do it. Jackson thinks evacuating sounds like a blast. I think it sounds like a bummer. But if we have to do it, we'll just make the best of it and enjoy some time together. And Debbie's a really good cook. : )

Our street is all torn up right now. They're redoing all the streets and sidewalks in our neighborhood. It really needs to be done but it's a huge pain in the butt right now. Jackson is really mad at these guys for tearing up our road. I have told Jack numerous times that they are just doing their job and we should be glad we're getting new sidewalks. He just thinks they are being destructive. He says he wants to go out there and beat those guys up. Also, he apparently really likes the huge crack in our driveway and doesn't want those guys to fix that either. He said he's going to go stand on the crack so they can't destroy it. (Destroy a crack??!!) I guess if he handcuffs himself to our driveway in protest I might be kind enough to bring him water and a crust of bread.

I have a really great preschool class. I can't believe how amazing our kids are. Seriously. There are a couple of little boys who have really latched on to me. Kind of makes me want another little boy to call my own and drive me crazy. One of the little guys told me today that his allergies are "acting up." So funny.

I have the new camera bug again, but I don't currently have the funds to make it happen. If I'm able to double my equipment, Phillip and I could get into the wedding photography biz. Hopefully within the year that could be a reality.

It's 8:00 p.m. and I really want some coffee. I need to get some decaf for these occasions. I don't really want the caffeine. I'm just a total coffee junkie. I just love the feel of a curling up with a hot cup in my hands. I love the feel of the smoke in my face as I go to take the first few sips. Okay, gotta go make some coffee.

No comments: