Tuesday, September 02, 2008

This morning

I made pigs in blankets this morning for breakfast. I just put some little cocktail weanies in crescent rolls. Nothing strange or unusual about that. Usually if I put anything in crescent rolls, I leave a couple plain for Jackson but I didn't today. Jackson's response to this was, "Mom, why'd you sneak weanies into these?" Okay, if I was going to sneak any kind of food into anything, I wouldn't be sneaking weanies.

Mikey starts preschool today, or mother's day out or whatever you want to call it. He will be going to his class on Tues/Thurs. I will be teaching 4s at the same school on MWF. In other words, he and I are going to have a lot more time apart. I hope he does okay with that. I'm sure I'll be just fine.

I got up at about 5:15 this morning to start the day. Not sure if that's going to be enough time to get it all done. I guess I should get my butt off of the computer.

2 comments:

mindy said...

hope things went well with Mikey at SLP.

Jim Looby said...

Sneaking weenies sounds like:

a) a late 90's alternative band that liked Weezer a lot, or

b) something inappropriate for a family-oriented blog.