Monday, September 29, 2008

Just a thought

I woke up at 3:00 this morning with a crazy idea. I'm thinking I might audition for Brazosport Center Stages. I missed the audition for "Clue the Musical" by about a week. And I don't think they're having another musical until April. Knowing me, I'll think about this for a few days/weeks and then decide against it. But right now I'm thinking it might be something fun to try. I pretty much hate watching musicals but it could be fun to be one of the performers. And I basically have no fear on stage and I don't really mind looking like an idiot. So anyway, just thought I would share my crazy 3:00 a.m. idea.

3 comments:

Jim Looby said...

Do it. The best ideas are at 3 a.m.

RanAshKenCoop said...

That musical will sell two more tickets that it would have!

Don't take that as "oh..we're there, 'cause you would be so great" encouragment

...it is more of an "I DARE YOU, and we are so there" encouragment.

All though I'm sure you would be great. Maybe someday I will tryout too (just not a musical)? -rd

Andrea said...

Well, I will come as your real friend 'cause you would be so great"! So I say go for it!

I'll think about coming to the one you're in, rd....