Friday, September 19, 2008

We have power!

Our side of Redwood has power.  So it looks like tomorrow we'll be going home and getting our lives back to "normal" whatever that means.  

In other news, I might be photographing a birth tonight sometime.  I'm waiting by the phone to see if things progress fine without a c-section.  I would love to get into doing birth photography.  That would just be the coolest thing.  

Phillip will be out of school until Thursday.  I'm still not quite sure when Jackson will be back.  They're saying Tuesday, I think.  I guess we'll see.  I think Jack's elementary school is still without power.  

My screen on my Mac got dinged up during all of the moving around.  We were taking my computer and hard drive home along with some other things.  And the hard drive feel off the console in the truck and fell and hit my screen.  The computer is still useable but it's just got a little ding in it.   Just one more reason why I need a new computer.  

No comments: