Thursday, May 25, 2006

Foot Cleaner



We went up to the church office earlier this week so I could do some work. Maybe it was last week...I don't know. Doesn't matter. Anyway, I told Jackson that his feet were really dirty. So a little while later I caught him "washing" his feet. He was licking his hands and rubbing the dirt off of his feet and then re-licking his hands and rubbing more dirt off. It's funny to be around a kid that is particular about his hands and feet being clean but has no real concept of germs. Like if he's eating at the coffee table (which he does sometimes at lunch) he'll wipe his hands on the floor because he doesn't want food remnants on his hands. I always provide a napkin or two for him to use but I guess the floor or his clothes are more convenient.

Makes absolutely no sense.

4 comments:

Jim Looby said...

Our cat does that.

Phillip Hintze said...

That's what I said.

Maury said...

Just don't ever tell him his butt's dirty.

praynlady said...

Amen Maury!