Tuesday, May 16, 2006

He actually did it!

Today was Splash Day at Jackson's preschool. They had this really big blow up slide. Most of the kids couldn't wait to get on it. But just as I thought, Jackson was aprehensive. I encouraged him a few times to get on it and he just said he didn't want to. Then he finally told me why. It is because there was some mud at the end of the slide that that you climb up. He didn't want to step in the mud. He was out running around in the grass barefoot, getting in and out of little pools filled with grass and dirty little kids. But he wouldn't go down this awesome slide because he didn't want to get mud on his feet. Unbelievable! So, I helped him to get onto the slide without having to step in the mud and he loved it. Then he went down it two more times and tried his darndest (sp?) to avoid the mud. I can't believe our kid is a clean freak.


1 comment:

Maury said...

HOOOORAY!!!1!1

(I've always wanted to yell "hooray").

Now he just needs to learn to use a paper towel to open the bathroom door at church!

:thumbsup:

/Maury revels in his own mind-bending powers of clean-freakiness