Sunday, May 21, 2006

We're home

The Conference was good. They really cram a lot of information into a weekend. The wife of one of the speakers spoke in the women's session. She has given birth to EIGHT children....all by c-section. In addition to that, she has had SIX miscarriages. She has been pregnant a total of FOURTEEN times in the last 17 years. And she still wants to have more children. Wow. She homeschools all of their children and she still seems fairly sane.

I took a few pictures that turned out kind of interesting. They are actually of me in the bathtub. I know, I'm sure you would be perfectly content to live your entire life without having to see pictures of me in the bathtub, but here they are anyway. And if you're reading on bloglines, don't worry, they're clean. No pun intended.




1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love how your face is stretched in the reflection, and the droplets of water add a nice texture.