Friday, May 05, 2006

I think I left a lung at work

I've been coughing my head off today. It has gotten really bad in the last couple of hours. It's driving me crazy. I'm popping halls throat drops one after the other. I read on the package a little while ago that excess consumption may have a laxative effect. Great! That's just what I need.

Side note: Jackson's 4th birthday party is scheduled for tomorrow...outside. There is a 60% chance of rain tomorrow. No back up plan by the way. We would just have to cancel.

2 comments:

Jim Looby said...

That would sure make coughing more interesting.

praynlady said...

Jenny, I have Jackson's gift but tomorrow is the only day that Pauls dad will be available to help us at the old house. Kaylee is running a temp and I am sick of having to miss things because of our old house! Pray for my sanity! Please! I am really trying hard to get Kaylee to where she knows the kids her age by name so that she will have them to grow up with! I hate that we will miss this and I am so very sorry that I forgot to call! Raincheck? Maybe not a birthday party though, how about a game evening with the kids at chuck e cheese? I have a gazillion tokens left?! Just let me know!