Friday, October 13, 2006

Build a (fake) Bear

Phillip and I had nothing to do this evening so we went to our horrible mall. We now have a Wacky Bear at our mall. It's basically a Build a Bear knockoff. They even have a stuffing machine and little red hearts that you stick in your bear before it's sewn up. But Wacky Bear's website looks pretty junky compared to Build a Bear's. And their "furry friends" look like they're lower quality. But Wacky Bear has these blinking hearts that you can put inside the bear. I don't really get what the point of that is because you probably can't see it once it's inside the bear. Whatever.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just looked at the Wacky Bear site. What the heck is that ting in the middle of the picture? It looks like a grey goat in a clown suit. I hope I'm wrong.

The dalmation is kinda cute.

Amy said...

Dang it...just looked at Build a Bear and they have a Westie. I'm in trouble.