Sunday, October 29, 2006

Little cat

This morning before church this little cat showed up on our porch. Jackson and I went out and pet it for a little while. Jack wanted to keep it and name it, but I told him that it has a home and we can't keep it. He wanted to name it "Jackson the cat." When we got back home after church, it was gone. But now it's back. It's just made itself home in Travis' old spot. It has a flea collar so I'm sure it belongs to somebody, but you can't exactly make kittens stay in a yard. Anyway, if it hangs around for a little while, I'm going to have to feed it....and probably name it.....and well, you know, keep it. Is there a law against that?


3 comments:

Amy said...

That's how we got The Poo.

Jim Looby said...

Doh. She beat me to it...

Jim Looby said...

Poo liked us better than everyone else in the neighborhood. I like to think it was because we're awesome super cool people.


It's more likely he liked the tuna fish we gave him to eat.