Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fun with Gimpshop

We have Gimpshop now on our computer. It's kind of like Photoshop but it's free. Anyway, I've been messing with it a little but I don't really know how to do anything very complicated yet. One of the guys that works at our church office asked me to put our pastor's head on some bodies. So, this is the end result. I think Greg is going to be surprised with these on the big screen in the Student Service on Sunday night. I don't think he looks at my blog very often so I hope he doesn't see these. And please don't tell him if you know him. Let him be surprised.









2 comments:

Mad Housewife said...

I love your photos! I wish I had a photo program to play with.

Hope everything is staying prayerful on the baby-front! I think about you and pray for you often!

Maury said...

FYI: The official GIMPshop site is here: PlasicBugs.

The site you linked to is a fansite, and he makes money when people download through his links. In other words, he's a leech.