Friday, April 11, 2008

The Adoption Party

We're going to be having an adoption party for Mikey Sunday, April 27th from 2:00-4:00 at First Baptist in Lake Jackson.  It will be come and go and there will be food and plenty of cool people, such as myself, to hang out with.  I'll be sending out invitations but I'm a little late on that so I just thought I would put it here for some of you to see.  

We know that some people might want to bring gifts for Mikey.  We are asking that instead of bringing gifts for Mikey, please bring gifts in honor of Mikey to donate to the Pregnancy Help Center.  We have more than we need for him and I think this would be a good opportunity to help out some other babies and moms in our area.  I just called the Center and here is a list of things they are low on.

- diaper ointment
- baby powder
- baby shampoo
- baby towels and washcloths
- pacifiers
- baby bottles

They are good as far as maternity stuff right now.  They also always take gift cards that can be used to purchase baby items.  

So mark your calendars and plan on stopping by.  And if you read this and want to come but don't get an invitation in the mail, please consider this your invitation.  I will inevitably forget somebody.  If you know us, love our kids, and want to help the Center, come on.  We would love to have you.

No comments: