Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Boy's clothes

Mikey and I went to the mall this morning to get Jackson some new clothes.  He has outgrown everything.  I'm proud to say that I bought Jackson 7 shirts and 3 pairs of shorts for just under $50.  I caught a sale at Children's Place and had a coupon for an addition 15% off.  About two or three times a year we buy Jackson some clothes.  I try to get everything as cheap as possible.  And I try to get stuff that can be mixed and matched.  Buying clothes is easy for boys.  You just have to get about 10 or so shirts, a couple of pairs of jeans, a pair of khakis, and a few pairs of shorts that can go with just about anything.  And you're pretty much set for a school year.  I intentionally get the stuff oversized so he can wear it for a while.  Lately he's been sporting 4T sized shorts and looks like a geek.  

Sometimes I think I want the hassle of dressing a girl.  But for now, I'm happy with having a couple of little boys.  And just because I can, here's a picture of Mikey.  It's not real recent.  I took this on Thanksgiving Day.  I just like it.  I'm planning on posting some pictures of him from birth to present one of these days when I get some time.  




No comments: