Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dryer update

I know all of you are just on pins and needles wondering if our dryer is still sort of working or not.  I know you have stayed awake at night thinking about when we would end up replacing it. Well, I want to set all of your minds at ease and let you know that we are now the proud owners of another cheap used dryer.  My friend Andrea, called earlier and told me about one for $75 sitting out in someone's driveway.  So I went and looked at and it looked like a dryer to me so I bought it.  The man was nice enough to take a check from a stranger and keep it in his garage until tomorrow when we can go pick it up.  He even offered to deliver it to our house.  But I'm sure my father-in-law is dying to go pick it up and bring it to our house and I don't want to deprive him of that joy.  Anyway, hopefully this one will last a few years.  Maybe some day we'll buy a brand new one but I'm absolutely fine with cheaping out on used.  Thanks, Andrea.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Glad I could help!