Saturday, August 12, 2006

Have you seen Travis?

Our cat, Travis is gone. He faithfully never leaves the confines of our front yard or porch. But we haven't seen him since Wednesday or Thursday. I didn't really notice he wasn't around whining and driving me nuts until Thursday. I can't really imagine someone stealing him. And I don't know why anyone would hurt him because he doesn't bother anybody but us. Some squirrel has been eating the food that I put out for him on Thursday. I think the squirrel took him out so he could eat his food. I looked around the house a little bit tonight with a flashlight to see if I could find his dead body. I didn't see (or smell) anything. Maybe he just decided he didn't want to live with us anymore. That's fine. Whatever. I just hope he doesn't turn up in a few days hurt bad enough to go to the vet. I don't want to put out any money for that dang cat.

Ok, I'm a little concerned about him. I hope if he is dead, it was painless.

4 comments:

Maury said...

No cat yet?

Jenny Hintze said...

Nope. Must be dead.

Maury said...

Or gettin' some. You know how cats can be.

Jenny Hintze said...

He doesn't have any equipment.

Or claws.

He's dead.