Saturday, August 12, 2006

So far, so good

Things are going farily well with our temporary addition. She's doing amazingly well considering we are perfect strangers. She went to sleep last night about 9:00 and slept until 8:00 this morning. That's better than Jack has ever done in his life. And she uses a fork. I told Phillip this morning that I'm pretty sure Jack didn't use a fork this well when he was her age. And Phillip said, "He barely uses one now." Anyway, things are going good. She's fighting a nap right now so she's kind of hollering off and on. I know she wants me to go in there and pick her fanny up, but I'm trying to let her go to sleep on her own.

Having a one year old in the house has made us think about expanding our requested age for our placement. We could take a one year old. It's still pretty much a baby. And this is a really cool age. As of now we've requested 0-4 months. Anyway, we've got some thinking to do.

No comments: