Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Turtle

The other night Phillp and I were just talking about random stuff. We got to talking about Jackson and some of the things he does and we were both laughing so hard we were crying. Well, I was laughing so hard I was crying. Phillip doesn't really do that. Anyway, we were talking about how Jack likes to be a "turtle" sometimes. The way he becomes a turtle is by putting the toilet lid down on his back while he's taking a poop. It drives me crazy. It's so gross! Every time he does it, I gripe at him about how gross that is and that he needs to stop. And every time he just calmly says, "But I'm a turtle." Some of the funniest things he has ever done or said have been while perched upon the toilet.

2 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

So, Roger likes to pretend to be a turtle on the toilet too, huh? Why does that not surprise me?

Amy said...

You know, I had to try it last time. It is pretty funny.