Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Car Show of sorts

I kind of went to a car show on Sunday. Really, I just went to church and happened upon a car show. We had our 2nd annual Father's Day car show. I brought the camera along and took a few to pass on to the church folks to do with what they will. I know absolutely nothing about any of these cars. I'm sure they're probably cool or whatever. I was told that the first car (the red one) was particularly cool so I took more pictures of it. I think it's rare or something. And I really didn't spend much time editing the photos either. Lazy, lazy, lazy. If you're wondering about the junky looking VW trophy looking thing, that was the prize for the junkiest vehicle. The winner really isn't all that junky but the other junky contenders wouldn't start so they couldn't "compete." Anyway, here are a few from the show.











No comments: