Sunday, June 22, 2008

I think I might like The Beatles

I kind of inherited Phillip's computer and his itunes collection when he got his laptop in December.  I've been listening to some Beatles stuff for the last couple of hours.  I don't know that I've ever really listened to The Beatles before.  I mean, of course I've heard this and that over the years.  I usually like to listen to something while I'm editing pictures and usually I go through several different artists in Phillip's collection before I find something I can tolerate.  And this stuff hasn't annoyed me at all so that's a pretty good sign that I could actually actively like it if I listened to it enough.  I don't think Phillip is a huge Beatles fan. Here is an awesome video of a little guy singing Hey Jude. I'm not positive of the story behind this little kid but I think he's Korean and doesn't really speak English. But he can sing Hey Jude. I think he's probably a bigger fan than I am at this point.



And here's some more video of this little guy in case you want to see some more. I'm like laughing so hard I'm crying watching these videos.

No comments: