Monday, June 30, 2008

This and That

Mikey busted his face up the other night. Here are a couple of pictures of the damage.

The first picture was taken about half and hour after it happened. The real noticeable thing is the cut on his right eyebrow. Notice the shirt he's wearing...I didn't do it.... yeah, right, kid. I thought that was the only injury. But as time went on he started to swell and bruise to the right of his nose and under his right eye.



I just took this picture a little while ago. It will probably look a little worse before it gets better. So in the next few days it will begin to turn nice shades of brown and yellow. Sweet.


Here's one of Jack



We went and saw Wall-E a little while ago. We all really liked it.

We are keeping the dog, just in case you're wondering. Some people have asked me about that. I guess I kind of eluded to that when I said we were going to call him Scott. He smells like Fritos.

Don't use my flash batteries anymore for video games. You know who you are.

No comments: