Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New Vacuum Cleaner

Exciting News at the Hintze House: New Vacuum Cleaner....FINALLY!

We've had a really junky vacuum cleaner for a long time. I've been waiting for it to stop working so I could justify getting a new one. And last week my dreams came true. So today I went and bought a new cool vacuum cleaner (on sale). Here's a picture.



Impressive, huh? It has a light so I can vacuum in the dark, which is always nice. The plug has three prongs so I won't try to plug it in the wrong way every single time. And it sucks stuff off the floor that I would otherwise have to walk on or pick up with my hands. It has a "hard floor" setting so I don't feel like an idiot trying to vacuum the hardwood floors wondering if my lazy efforts are in vain. So, there you go. What's more to want in a vacuum cleaner? And it's bagless too so that's cool.

Drawbacks: it won't go under my coffee table where lots of Cheerios gather. The cord is really long, which could be a plus but then I have to wind it back up when I'm done with it and that's just a pain. It won't push itself.

No comments: