Sunday, June 08, 2008

Cool view through a dirty window

When I posted those pictures of Mikey in his carseat, Andrea asked me if I took those while I was driving. I was not driving when I took those. But I was driving when I took this. I was coming home from Freeport yesterday evening when I saw the sun coming through the clouds. I watched it for a little while debating on whether or not to get out the camera. So I ended up doing a little knee driving while I got the camera out and stuck my 50 mm on it. I knew the car windows were really dirty and it probably wouldn't turn out at all but I thought I would give it a try anyway. I think it's kind of cool. There's obvious grime on the window that I can't really get rid of but otherwise, I like it. There's some photoshop work going on here to make it more contrasty but that's pretty much what it looked like. I don't really recommend driving and taking pictures and I certainly don't make a habit of it.

No comments: