Friday, June 20, 2008

My Jackson is coming home

Jackson will be back in good ol' Lake Jackson, TX very soon. I can't wait to see him.

I talked to Jackson a day or two ago and they were in Lubbock. I said something to him about him being back in Texas. And he said, "Yeah, but we're not back to the same Texas you're in." So cute.

Donald and Debbie probably really miss Mikey. They are used to seeing the kids a couple of times a week. So Phillip and I are thinking we just need to make a little trade off. We'll take Jack home and they can keep Mikey.

Really, we've had a lot of fun with Mikey the last couple of weeks. It's been cool to have time just with him. We've spent lots of time just sitting on the floor hanging out with him. I probably post a little too often about how "difficult" Mikey can be. And believe me, he can be. But we are enjoying baby/toddlerhood this time around probably more than we did the first time. He is such a handful and so much fun.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about Jackson, not Mikey. I'm ready to get him home!

No comments: